Decking can be supply only or installed and fixed by our own experienced tradesmen. For the sloping garden, decking in the form of stepped terraces can transform impractical garden areas into useable leisure space.
- Air Dried 1-2 grade Oak
- Composite Decking – an environmentally innovative composite material that combines the best qualities of plastic and engineered fibres which fall as surplus by-products
- Other suitable timber materials upon request
- Pergolas: Designed to suit your needs.
- Wide Seating Planks: To emphasise key areas.
- Fencing: To garden perimeter to tastefully match.
- Handrails: In a variety of sizes and designs.
- Spindles: To match.
- Undercarriage materials: Available to suit individual deck requirements.
- Timber Balustrading: In material complementary to decking.
Situations Requiring Planning Permission
- Where the deck is situated within 20 metres of a highway.
- Where the deck platform is more than 300mm (1 ft) from the ground (effective 1 October 2008).
- If the structure would affect the amenity value or privacy of neighbouring properties.
- If the deck is attached to a listed building or situated in a conservation area or National Park.