W L West & Sons Ltd take our customers and suppliers data very seriously, and take every action required to meet our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office as Data Controllers under certificate number Z6411028.
- We will only store data to enable us to process client orders and to purchase materials as required. This data is collected when you enter into a transaction with us, this will be from enquiry stage through to completion of order.
- Data is stored on computer systems that are in a secure location. Data is backed up every working day onto an encrypted storage device.
- Communications by email is via Microsoft Cloud Email, data is stored on Cloud servers.
- Our policy is to never share or sell customer or supplier data.
- Data will only be supplied to external users where required to do so by the law of the land.
- We may use your data to share offers with you in the future.
- Delivery Addresses where different from above
- Telephone Numbers
- Email addresses
- Web site details where applicable
Personal Credit/Debit Card Details
Where orders are paid for over the telephone, credit card details will be taken to enable the transaction. These will be used for the transaction, and shredded as soon as the payment is successful. We never store Credit or Debit card details on any computer system or paper store.
Information Security Policy
To protect your information, we have an Information Security Policy in place to ensure that client data is handled and stored in a secure, safe and sensible manner.